The Administrative Director for UH Hospice Services and Seasons of Life will provide leadership, direction and vision to build and grow an exceptional home-based Hospice service. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
* Develop and implement short and long term strategies for Hospice
expansion in conjunction with the Medical Director, the Hospice team, and agency and system leadership.
* Lead and support hospice integration efforts with key UH service lines including Cardiology, Oncology, Neurology, Palliative Care, Medicare ACO etc.
* Develop and foster working relationships with relevant community agencies, service providers and potential partners.
* Assure agency compliance with, federal, state and local regulations, along with Medicare Hospice Conditions of Participation.
* Assure delivery of quality patient care consistent with accreditation
standards, licensure and patient and family expectations.
* Represent agency to all major external authorities and constituencies.
* Provide oversight of the planning, staffing, and employee retention processes to ensure appropriate staffing levels that meet current and future needs of the system's patients.
* Identify, assess, and resolve operational issues/problems.
* Manage revenue, volume and expense targets to meet or exceed quality outcomes and financial performance of the agency.
* Develop and build a strong, flexible team focused on customer service and interdisciplinary collaboration.
* Identify and implement appropriate, cutting edge technological tools that efficiently support the patient care and management objectives of Hospice service and Season of Life.