The Director of Operations for Baylor Scott and White Health (BSWH) directs practice management activities for HealthTexas Provider Network (HTPN) to include operations for all aspects of Physician practices. He / She develops services for revenue enhancement opportunities for all HTPN practices as well as identifies budget variances and implements cost containment strategies. Negotiates contracts and manages vendor relations for expense reduction opportunities. The Director also serves as a resource for HTPN Physicians and Practice Administrators seeking financial, management, contractual and human resource advice and prepares financial and administrative report to aid in the management of HTPN practices.
In addition, the Director of Operations HTPN for BSWH has the following responsibilities:
* Manages the activities of multiple practices in geographically diverse locations to ensure efficient office operations.
* Develops, reviews, revises, submits, and implements policies, procedures, goals, and objectives for HTPN practices.
* Interviews, selects, trains, supervises, evaluates, counsels and recommends termination of assigned employees.
* Develops budget targets for HTPN practices. Ensures practices are operating within budget targets.
* Develops and manages vendor relationships. Negotiates vendor pricing.
* Interacts with HTPN departments to ensure practices objectives are met by coordinating communication between departments and the practices.
* Develops new HTPN sites and programs including design, construction, office set-up and budget development.
* Serves as a liaison between HTPN and local Hospital Administration facilitating primary care development needs for the Hospital.
* Serves as a resource to HTPN Physicians and Practice Administrators seeking guidance and input on contractual, compensation, operational, human resource and financial issues.
* Establishes and updates equipment and building standards.
* Coordinates building and renovation projects. Negotiates contracts and monitors compliance with HTPN facility design standards.
The ideal candidate will have a background in multi-site hospital operations and strong budget management experience.
* Location/Facility - DFW
For more information on the facility, please click our Locations link.
* Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
* 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
* Tuition Reimbursement
* PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
5 years of experience
Please See Above
Internal Number: 62407158
About Baylor Scott & White
As the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor Scott & White Health was born from the 2013 combination of Baylor Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare. Today, Baylor Scott & White includes 48 hospitals, more than 1,000 patient care sites, more than 5,500 active physicians, over 44,000 employees and the Scott & White Health Plan.With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity and compassion for the patient, Baylor Scott & White stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations.