| At Novant Health, we bring together world-class technology and clinicians – like you – to help make our patients’ healthcare experience easier and more personal. Your commitment to care and our model of spending more time with each patient are the foundation of our success and the reason six of our hospitals are Magnet certified, indicating our commitment to excellence in nursing. Today we are making healthcare remarkable. |
As one of the nation’s leading healthcare organizations, Novant Health remains in a position of financial strength and smart growth. In July 2015, Becker’s Healthcare ranked Novant Health one of the top 10 hospitals and health systems with strong finances in the United States.
Sign-on bonus available
The team member's number one job responsibility is to deliver the most remarkable patient experience, in every dimension, every time, and understand how he or she contributes to the health system’s vision of achieving that commitment to patients and families.
The registered nurse serves as the leader of the healthcare team at Novant Health by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their chosen support system, collaborating with physicians and other team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate individualized plan of care that promotes optimal health or a comforting peaceful death. The registered nurse utilizes best scientific evidence and compassion to assist the patient in navigating their health journey. The registered nurse accepts responsibility, authority, and accountability for management and provision of care in accordance with the current policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- Experience: One year relevant experience preferred.
- Current RN licensure in appropriate state required. BLS Healthcare Provider and ACLS required. CCRN, PCCN, CNRN preferred.
- Previous applicable progressive/telemetry and/or critical care/neuro clinical experience.
Novant Health offers great benefits and competitive salary.
- Full time
- 7:00pm to 7:00am and 7:00am – 7:00pm available
- 36 hours per week
For a more detailed description and to apply to be a part of our growing team, visit JobsAtNovantHealth.org and reference job ID 185315 and 179736.
Connect with our recruitment team here through live chat. EOE