The Clinical Lead is the primary coach and mentor for the assigned unit; the designee to proactively audit and inspect, and correct. Responsible for staff competence and the practices performed in the provision and coordination of safe and effective individualized patient care using the components of the nursing process and adherence to facility and regulatory guidelines.
1. Bachelors of Science Degree in Nursing preferred
1. A minimum of five (5) years nursing experience in the assigned unit preferred (i.e., Emergency, Intensive Care, Cardiovascular Care, Medical-Surgical, Obstetrics, Progressive Care, Telemetry, etc.)
2. Previously demonstrated managerial/supervisory experience preferred
1. South Carolina Nursing license
2. American Heart Association Basic Life Support for Healthcare Professionals
3. ACLS certification, preferred
4. PALS certification, preferred
Primary Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
Facility: Hilton Head Hospital
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Nights
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.