Registered Nurse Surgery Recovery AdventHealth Carrollwood
Location Address: 7171 N DALE MABRY HWY, Tampa, 33614
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Up to $10K Sign On Bonus
Benefits from Day One
Paid Days Off from Day One
Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: FT - Day Shift; 3/12s plus call. 5:30a-6p or 8:30a-9p.
The community you’ll be caring for:
Teamwork driven both inter Dept and multidisciplinary
Positive working climate to support a well-balanced work life balance
The role you’ll contribute:
The Registered Nurse provides self-directed, effective nursing care to groups of patients and other duties as assigned in accordance with Division of Nursing standards and pursuant to Florida Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 464.003 (3) (a): “Practice of professional nursing means the performance of those acts requiring substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon applied practices of psychological, biological, physical, and social sciences which shall include, but not limited to:
1. The observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and counseling of the ill, injured or infirmed; and the promotion of wellness, maintenance of health and prevention of illness and others.
2. The administration of medication and treatments as prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and treatments.
3. The supervision and teaching of other personnel in the theory and performance of any of the above acts.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Communicates with courtesy when interacting with internal or external customers – in person or on the telephone.
• Demonstrates respect for co-workers and develops positive working relationships with other departments.
• Participates in hourly rounding for outcomes using the AIDET technique.
• Incorporates Caring Model behaviors and culturally competent care into daily practice.
• Demonstrates organizational commitment standards and values.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
Graduate of a school of Nursing
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
Graduate of an accredited school or nursing
Experience in a specialty area(s).
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
Current registration with Florida State Board of Nursing as a registered professional nurse or licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement.
NIHSS from Know Stroke (NIHSS must be from either American Heart Association, Know Stroke, or APEX)
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.