Cardiac Cath Lab
Vanderbilt Wilson Co Hospital
Reporting to the Clinical Director, directs unit personnel in care activities, controls and monitors the patient care and hospital services to meet the requirements of the accrediting agency, Federal and State agencies, VWCH, and the community. Collaborates with ancillary departments to achieve patient care goals. Mentors new employees and assists with educational needs of the staff. Gathers and collates data as assigned. Assists with evaluations, coordinates schedules.
- Assisting Director with scheduling/staffing, reporting, communications
- Overall Department management when Director is unavailable or otherwise needs assistance
- Provide nursing care as needed
- Chart audits/quality
- Oversee departmental education
Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital proudly operates one Cath Lab suite, where we conduct diagnostic testing. The following procedures are conducted here:
- Left heart Cath
- Right heart Cath
- Pacemaker Insertions & Battery Exchanges
- Interventional Radiology
- 6:30a-5:00p. No nights or weekends.
Discover Vanderbilt University Medical Center:
Located in Nashville, Tennessee, and operating at a global crossroads of teaching, discovery and patient care, VUMC is a community of individuals who come to work each day with the simple aim of changing the world. It is a place where your expertise will be valued, your knowledge expanded, and your abilities challenged. It is a place where your diversity -- of culture, thinking, learning and leading -- is sought and celebrated. It is a place where employees know they are part of something that is bigger than themselves, take exceptional pride in their work and never settle for what was good enough yesterday. Vanderbilt's mission is to advance health and wellness through preeminent programs in patient care, education, and research.
Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital:
For more than 40 years, Vanderbilt Wilson County Hospital (formerly Tennova Healthcare - Lebanon) has been a place of healing and connection for patients and families in Wilson County and the surrounding area. The two-campus facility is the sole provider of inpatient and outpatient medical services in Wilson County. Known for comprehensive services, recognized care, and a commitment to the community, VWCH became a part of the Vanderbilt University Medical Center family (VUMC) in August of 2019.
Recognition Awards for Quality
- Joint Commission certified in total Hip and Knee Replacement
- The Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center
- American College of Cardiology Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP) as a Comprehensive Center
- American College of Radiology Accreditations - Mammography and Ultrasound
- Accredited by American Academy of Sleep Medicine
Click here for more information: www.VanderbiltWilsonCountyHospital.com
Our Nursing Philosophy:
We believe highly skilled and specialized nursing care is essential to Vanderbilt University Medical Center's mission of quality in patient care, education and research. We believe nursing is an applied art and science focused on helping people, families and communities reach excellent health and well-being.
Achieve the Remarkable:
Learn more about VUMC Nursing: