Location: Newark, Delaware
Registered Nurse (RN) - Vascular Interventional Radiology (VIR)
FT - Day/Evening - 8, 10 or 12-Hours Shifts Available, Weekends, and Call Requirements
Shift Hours: 7am - 5:30pm, 11am - 7:30pm or 7am - 7:30pm
50K Sign-On Bonus
We are currently hiring an experience Registered Nurse (RN) to support Christiana Care Center for Heart and Vascular Health.
Vascular Interventional Radiology performed over 5,000 last year. We perform cutting edge procedures that cater to a wide variety of populations. Our patient populations range from elective to intensive. We work closely with multiple specialties, including Vascular Services, Vascular Surgery, Neurology and Nephrology. https://christianacare.org/services/heart/
ChristianaCare is one of the country's most dynamic health care organizations, centered on improving health outcomes, making high-quality care more accessible and lowering health care costs. ChristianaCare includes an extensive network of outpatient services, home health care, urgent care centers, three hospitals (1,299 beds), a free-standing emergency department, a Level I trauma center and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a comprehensive stroke center and regional centers of excellence in heart and vascular care, cancer care and women's health.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc.
- Two retirement planning offerings, including 403(b) with company contributions
- Generous paid time off with annual roll-over and opportunities to cash out
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance
- Incredible Work/Life benefits including annual membership to care.com, access to backup care services for dependents through Care@Work, retirement planning services, financial coaching, fitness and wellness reimbursement, and great discounts through several vendors for hotels, rental cars, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets and much more!
Education and Experience Requirements:
- BSN required; or commitment to obtaining within three years of date of hire.
- BLS and ACLS required.
- At least two years of experience in Critical Care and/or ICU required.
- Moderate sedation experience preferred.