Location: Newark, Delaware
Ortho/Neuro/Trauma Unit is seeking a Registered Nurse. The patient population is very diverse and has a wide range of individual and special needs, encompassing patients with multiple and complex fractures and traumatic brain injuries, usually as a result of a traumatic episode. Are you ready to join this elite team of nurses? This requires a dedicated, knowledgeable, competent and flexible nurse. The Ortho Neuro Trauma unit is a 35 bed semi-private and private room unit, there is a gym located for physical therapy directly on the unit. The patient population is an adult population.
- We are offering a $10,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- Three time-Magnet Status Recognized!
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, all effective day one!
- Two retirement planning offerings, including 403(b) with company contributions.
- Generous paid time off with annual roll-over and opportunities to cash out, along with 12 week paid parental leave. Life insurance, pet insurance and dependent care spend. Tuition assistance.
- Incredible Work/Life benefits including annual membership to care.com, access to backup care services for dependents through Care@Work, retirement planning services, financial coaching, fitness and wellness reimbursement, and great discounts through several vendors for hotels, rental cars, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets and much more!
o Registered Nursing license.
o Associates Degree in Nursing with a commitment to obtaining BSN within three years of date of hire.
o At least 1 year of relevant experience required.
o BLS required; ACLS preferred.
Day/Midnight rotation of 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. or 7 p.m. - 7 a.m. Weekends and Holidays are expected per the department requirement.
Bonus Details: The successful candidate may be eligible for a $10,000 sign-on bonus to be paid over a period of 12 months.