Location: Newark, Delaware
Assistant Nurse Manager (RN) - Postpartum Unit
FT - Morning-Day-Evening
If you are an experienced Assistant Nurse Manager with a passion for care, a drive for clinical excellence, a reputation for being a team player, and proven experience, then we want to hear from you. Christiana Care Health System is currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for our Postpartum Unit.
The Postpartum department at Christiana Hospital is a 72 bed Post-partum unit and 13 bed Ante partum unit. Completed care is provided, one nurse will provide care for of 4 patients/infants.
Christiana Care is one of the country's most dynamic health care organizations, centered on improving health outcomes, making high-quality care more accessible and lowering health care costs. Christiana Care includes an extensive network of outpatient services, home health care, urgent care centers, three hospitals (1,299 beds), a free-standing emergency department, a Level I trauma center and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a comprehensive stroke center and regional centers of excellence in heart and vascular care, cancer care and women's health. It also includes the pioneering Gene Editing Institute and was rated by IDG Computerworld as one of the nation's Best Places to Work in IT. Christiana Care is a nonprofit teaching health system with more than 260 residents and fellows. It is continually ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a Best Hospital. With the unique CareVio data-powered care coordination service and a focus on population health and value-based care, Christiana Care is shaping the future of health care.
Christiana Care Offers:
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc.
- Two retirement planning offerings, including 403(b) with company contributions
- Generous paid time off with annual roll-over and opportunities to cash out
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance
- Incredible Work/Life benefits including annual membership to care.com, access to backup care services for dependents through Care@Work, retirement planning services, financial coaching, fitness and wellness reimbursement, and great discounts through several vendors for hotels, rental cars, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets and much more!
Education & Requirements:
- Current nursing licensure in the State of Delaware or compact state
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing from an accredited school of nursing.
- Master's Degree in a nursing, healthcare or business management field required or currently enrolled to be obtained within 5 years of promotion into position. If no BSN, Master's degree in nursing is required.
- 5 years appropriate clinical and leadership experience in area or specialty.
- BLS and Professional certification in a related nursing specialty required.