Location: Newark, Delaware
Ortho/Neuro/Trauma Unit is seeking a Registered Nurse. The patient population is very diverse and has a wide range of individual and special needs, encompassing patients with multiple and complex fractures and traumatic brain injuries, usually as a result of a traumatic episode. Are you ready to join this elite team of nurses? This requires a dedicated, knowledgeable, competent and flexible nurse. The Ortho Neuro Trauma unit is a 35 bed semi-private and private room unit, there is a gym located for physical therapy directly on the unit. The patient population is an adult population.
- We are offering a Sign-On Bonus!
- Three times recognized as a Magnet Status Hospital!
- Forbes named us one of the top 5 Best Healthcare Employers in the nation.
- Growth opportunities defined by our clinical ladder.
- Generous paid time off, competitive pay with shift differentials, 403b, robust healthcare benefits package and tuition reimbursement.
o Registered Nursing license.
o Associates Degree in Nursing with a commitment to obtaining BSN within three years of date of hire.
o At least 1 year of relevant experience required.
o BLS required; ACLS preferred.
Day/Midnight rotation of 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. or 7 p.m. - 7 a.m. Weekends and Holidays are expected per the department requirement.
Bonus Details: The successful candidate may be eligible for a $6,000 sign-on bonus to be paid over a period of 12 months.