This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work! To learn more, please send your CV to Carissa.Abel@lvhn.org.
Lehigh Valley Health Network is seeking a board- eligible or board-certified neurosurgery APC for our beautiful campus in East Stroudsburg, PA. The neurosurgery team performs expert surgical procedures for patients who have neurological conditions, brain tumors and spinal disorders. We use the latest surgical techniques to provide a safe and effective surgery.
- A network champion for Neurosurgery and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive work schedule
- Highly Competitive Compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees
- CME reimbursement and time outside of normal PTO to take classes, attend conferences etc.
- Matching 403b and a defined pension program
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
Lehigh Valley Health Network Careers Overview - YouTube